we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
Teeming with culture, history, great restaurants and nightlife, Hanoi offers a fantastic introduction to Vietnam. High-rise buildings are rare in this city which is striving to retain its character. Instead, grand colonial buildings, tranquil lakes and a maze of narrow streets provide the intriguing contrasts. Hanoi is an elegant city located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. The wide boulevards and large colonial buildings reflect Hanoi’s period as a French Protectorate, whilst other areas are truly Vietnamese with a muddle of narrow streets which bustle from dawn to dusk.