we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
- Enquiry MELBOURN/SYDNEY-SHANGHAI from $890 return flights by QANTAS AIRWAYS
Travel date: 12 Jan 2015 to 12 Feb 2015Enquiry MELBOURN-SHANGHAI from $782 return flights by CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES
Travel period:12 Jan 2015 -31 May 2015Enquiry MELBOURN-SHANGHAI from $818 return flights by VIETNAM AIRLINES
Travel period:21 Oct 2014 -7 Dec 2014
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, cultural, science and technology center in East China. Also it is a popular destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.In addition to its modernization, the city's multicultural flair endows it with a unique glamour. Here, one finds the perfect blend of cultures, the modern and the traditional , and the western and the oriental. New skyscrapers and old Shikumen together draw the skyline of the city. Western customs and Chinese traditions intertwined and formed the city's culture, making a visitor's stay truly memorable.