we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
- Enquiry MELBOURNE-BANGKOK/PHUKET from $872 return flights by THAI AIRWAYS
Travel period: 21 Oct 2014 -6 Dec 2014Enquiry MELBOURNE-BANGKOK from $630 return flights by ROYAL BRUNEI
Travel period: 21 Oct 2014 -5 Dec 2014Enquiry MELBOURNE-BANGKOK from $740 return flights by VIETNAM AIRLINES
Travel period: 21 Oct 2014 -7 Dec 2014
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
Buzzing, humid, exotic Bangkok is a larger-than-life city. For some, the frenetic pace, heat, traffic and lack of personal space can be overpowering but, for many others, the sheer dynamism is intoxicating. A blend of the traditional and the modern, Bangkok's every street has a surprise in store. Ramshackle buildings crouch next to exotic temples, in turn overlooked by modern hotels and offices.The chaos on Bangkok's roads is mirrored by the busy traffic on the Chao Phraya River, which dissects the city and is regularly crisscrossed by long-tailed boats, river taxis and small rowing boats, all miraculously missing each other.But traditional Thai life is never very far away. Weaving among the morning rush hour, saffron-robed monks collect alms, while moments from Bangkok city centre, communities live in stilt houses by the river, eking out a living using centuries-old skills.