we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
Basic facts about Amsterdam
Although the seat of Netherlands government is in The Hague, Amsterdam is the nominal capital. It is also the country's largest city, with a population of more than 820,000, and the most visited, with over 3,5 million foreign visitors a year.
The Netherlands is a country situated in Western Europe, bordering Belgium to the south and Germany to the east. To its north and west is the North Sea. Although the Netherlands is the country's official name, people often call it Holland. The provinces of North Holland and South Holland form only part of the Netherlands.
Population: 820,654 (May 6, 2012)
Country: The Netherlands
Time Zone: GMT/UTC +1
Telephone area code: 020