we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
- Enquiry MELBOURNE/SYDNEY-HO CHI MIN CITY from $720 return flights by MALAYSIA AIRLINES
Travel date: On Sales - Seat availabilityEnquiry MELBOURNE/SYDNEY-HO CHI MINH CITY from $845 return flights by VIETNAM AIRLINES
Travel date: 10 Sep 14 - 30 Nov15Enquiry MELBOURNE-HOCHIMINH CITY from $599 return flights by ROYAL BRUNEI
Travel date: on sales, until sold out
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
Ho Chi Minh City, also known as Saigon, is Vietnam in high gear. To travel to Ho Chi Minh City is to be introduced to a dramatic meeting of old and new culture, a dynamic metropolis of skyscrapers and traffic juxtaposed with a wealth of ancient temples and traditional markets. Whether you're traveling to Ho Chi Minh City for a quick stop en route to other parts of Vietnam or are planning a visit to the city exclusively, you will be won over the city's frenetic energy and the many local gems just waiting to be discovered.
Things Not to Miss in Ho Chi Minh CityFrom buzzy new hotels and restaurants to ancient temples and markets steeped in culture and history, our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide will point you to the city's must-see sights, including:
• The underground tunnels of Cu Chi
• The Jade Emperor Pagoda
• Nha Hang Ngon, one of the city's most popular restaurants
• The War Remnants Museum
• The Cao Dai Temple in the nearby town of Tay Ninh
When to Visit Ho Chi Minh CityThe best time to visit Ho Chi Minh City is between December and April, when the temperatures are warm and the air is dry. If you visit Ho Chi Minh City from May to November, during the rainy season, the city can be very wet—it receives more than 70 inches of rain each year.