we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
- Enquiry MELBOURN/SYDNEY-LONDON from $1742 return flights by QANTAS AIRWAYS
Travel period: 01 Mar 2015 to 24 Mar 2015Enquiry MELBOURN/SYDNEY from $1492 by VIETNAM AIRLINES
Travel period: from 01 Apr14Enquiry MELBOURN/SYDNEY-LONDON from $1380 return flights by QATAR AIRWAYS
Travel period: from 21 Oct 2014 to 31 Jan 2015
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
London is the largest city of Europe with a surface of about 1.000 square kilometers and some 7 million inhabitants. This is the same amount as in 1900, when London was the biggest city on earth. Although it no longer ranks among the world's most populous cities, London is still one of the world's major financial and cultural capitals.London is divided into many districts which seem still to be functioning as separate villages, like they used to be in the past and they still have their own typical identities. Therefore London shows many faces with many different attractions for tourists, pituresque sceneries, historical monuments, many green parks, theatres, luxurious shops etcetera.The centre of the city owes it's layout to the great fire in 1666 and the Blitz in World War II. Both events left the city in ruins and when it was reconstructed, u rbanistic improvements were carried out to a great extent. After 1666 the streets were broadened and buildings had to be made out of stone. After the Blitz there was more focus on the development of the suburbs and the redevelopment of the slum areas.