BLUE MOUNTAINS DAY TOUR WITH SCENIC RIDES-Tour 24
Blue Mountains Day Tour with Scenic Rides
Discover the spectacular Blue Mountains - a world heritage listed area of immense natural beauty on board our luxury air-conditioned coach.
- Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Visit the charming mountain village of Leura – tree lined streets and quaint shops.
- Massive deep valleys, narrow canyons, rainforests, waterfalls, rugged sandstone escarpments and craggy cliffs offer breathtaking vistas and experiences.
- Visit Scenic World and with the Ultimate Discovery Pass (at own expense) you can ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Scenic Skyway. The rides offer magnificent views over the Jamison Valley. Even time for an easy bushwalk on the valley boardwalk!
- Admire views of the famous Three Sisters rock formation at Echo Point.
- Learn about Aboriginal culture with a visit to Waradah Aboriginal Centre, including an interactive dance and didgeridoo performance (at own expense).
- See the mountains' tourist capital of Katoomba.
- Hand feed friendly Kangaroos, have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala, see Wombats, Australian Reptiles, Emus, Dingos, colourful parrots and Crocodiles at the award winning Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- On our return to Sydney, pass by the Homebush Bay 2000 Olympic Games site.
- Take a relaxing cruise (own expense) down the river and Sydney Harbour to Circular Quay – a great way to end your day.
This tour departs from Star City Coach Terminal, Pirrama Road, Darling Harbour or your CBD hotel. In some instances, we may need to pick up from a nearby hotel if we cannot pick up directly from your accommodation due to restrictions beyond our control.
Tour concludes at Circular Quay at aprooximately 5.45pm. Hotel drop-off not available after cruise.
Departs: 8:10 AM
Returns: 5:45 PM
Morning tea, admission to Puffing Billy, national park fees, roast lunch at Fergusson Winery Restaurant, wine tasting at Rochford Wines, wine tasting and tour at Dominique Portet and free WiFi on coach
Adult: $142 Child: $71