we offer a great range of flights to tailor your requiment. To book your flights or for more information, please contact our travel specialists on 03 9326 0880 or 0411609866 today for flights, hotels, tours, travel insurance, Visa and moreWith U Travel
- Enquiry MELBOURN-AUCLAND from $330 return flights by Air Newzealnd
Travel Period: 10 Nov - 6 Dec 2014, 4 - 18 Feb, 23 Apr - 19 Jun, 21 Jul - 7 Sep 2015*Enquiry MELBOURN-AUCLAND from $480 return flights by Qantas Airways
9 Oct 2014 to 06 Dec 2014; 01 Feb 2015 to 31 Mar 2015Enquiry MELBOURN-WELLINGTON from $350 return flights by Air New Zealand
Travel Period: 6 May - 24 Jun, 22 Jul - 17 Sep 2015
Terms and Conditions
- Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
- Prices and taxes are subject to availability.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on departure date and destination point.
- Prices and taxes may vary depending on intermediate routing and exchange rate.
- Prices are a guide only. Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or bank transfer.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Further conditions may apply please contact our travel consultant or read our policy information.
The city stretches over volcanic hills, sitting between the twin Waitemata and Manukau harbours. Often known as The City of Sails, Auckland has more boats per capita than anywhere else in the world. With so many bays, beaches and islands, glistening waters seem to beckon from every point.
Auckland is New Zealand's centre of commerce and industry, and is perhaps the most vibrant, bustling and multicultural city in New Zealand. Auckland is the biggest Polynesian city in the world, and this cultural influence is reflected in many different aspects of city life.